Norrine, Louella and Kay welcome you to our new blog. Please be sure to read our first post.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Introducing Ourselves

Hello! My name is Kay and I am so excited to be a new Independent Product Consultant (IPC) for Tahitian Noni International!




I signed up to be an IPC in October 2009. My first purchase was the Skin Supplement and a Lip Balm in berry. I had purchased them after attending a spa party using the noni products. I thought it was so fun to have used all of the facial products, but didn't think much about it other than it was a fun experience. When I got home, I put some of the skin supplement on a rash that I had on my chest where my bra strap rubbed. I had used a variety of different lotions and creams on it, but nothing made it better. Actually it was getting worse! I laid down for a 4 hour nap, and when I got up, the first thing I noticed is that I didn't look like I had just woke up, I looked fresh and relaxed with no bags under my eyes! Next, I looked at the rash which was already starting to clear up! Within days, it was completely gone.

My next purchase was the facial care package which included cleansing oil (also available in gel), equalizing toner, creamy moisturizer, and element shield, and also the mask with volcanic ash. I have continued to use these daily (weekly with the mask), but have since also added the skin rejuvenation cream, eye gel and blemish gel. I am proud to say that I am a 51 year old woman and do not look my age! I am determined to keep it that way through using Noni skin products.

I was so impressed with these products and figured that if this is what noni did for my outsides, it had to be great for my insides! Also, Louella had given me some Noni Juice and Nature Born vitamins when I came down with a bad cough. I am prone to bronchitis, and this seemed to keep the illness from progressing and I didn't have the usual severity. After that, I bought the juice, and a month later started using Nature Born. I wake up every day feeling great! I work third shift and have a hard time getting the sleep I need, but the Noni Juice and vitamins really help me continue to feel healthy. I also have occasional bouts of mild depression, but have to say that I have not had one blue day since taking the juice and vitamins. I also have some arthritis in my knees so have started the Healthy Joint Smart Extract and I no longer have knee pain. Since I am getting older, I have also begun the calcium supplements.

Recently I also bought a spa pack which included scented body lotion, a delicious vanilla scented sugar scrub, and lemony body butter. I use the skin supplement and the body butter on my feet and they are as smooth as a baby's bottom! I use the suger scrub twice weekly and have been told I have the soft skin of a child!

Since coming into Noni, I am so enthusiastic about these products that I am selling something for the first time in over 20 years! I can't wait to try even more of the Noni products. I would LOVE to tell you more about Noni!

My family is very important to me. Here I am with my two sons, daughter and son-in-law, and our family dog. I am a single mother and work full time as a caregiver. I also worked for several years as a chemical dependency counselor.

I have several hobbies that I enjoy. I love to travel, swim, visit art museums and browse antique and thrift shops. I like talking to friends on the computer and keeping in touch through Facebook, enjoy blogging, love to read, decorate my home, and I am really enjoying my new hobby of tablescaping! The one below is a table I created for this Christmas.

I hope you come back so that you can see what is going on in my life, and so that you can learn more about how fantastic Tahitian Noni products are and what they can do for you!

No comments: