Norrine, Louella and Kay welcome you to our new blog. Please be sure to read our first post.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Introducing Louella; Her Testimony


Welcome everyone my name is Louella Kepner. There are many things I would like to tell you about Tahitian Noni International... My friend Norrine pretty much introduced me to the products. I have 3 sons, one of which has Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy. This disorder causes my sons muscles to deteriorate at an extremely rapid rate. We have tried MANY different natural products, with no luck at all. Chet is his name , he is 15 years old. He was constantly getting sick, due to other kids and just because his immune system is so low. Now,, with using the Noni juice and the Nature Born....He hasn't been sick at all!!! This is so amazing!!. He usually misses 30 to 60 days of school yearly.. He hasn't missed one day from being ill, from school.. Even my other children are doing excellent. My 16 year old was just not wanting to use these products..I just thought it was a teen thing..Well he ended up getting sick. I really thought it was strep-throat. He was so sick. High fever, glands swollen and white on his throat. Well, I grabbed the noni juice and had him gargle with it..With in the first day the white spots were gone and his fever was also gone. I didn't even have to take him to the doctors...No antibiotic..Just noni...which is a natural antibiotic.. No one else in our home got sick either, as Chet would have if he wasn't on noni..I truely believe this.
My fiance Robert Gurley, makes sure that we have the Noni juice and the Nature Born.. He also uses it daily and have found it's effects to be astonishing.. We just feel better, don't get sick and have been just in better health. I am glad that Norrine has been sent into our lives and know that there is always a reason that things happen to us.
I know that TNI is an excellent company they do so much clinical studies on these products. They have been published in the New England Journal Of Medicine, even on the Discovery Channel..These products are the VERY best that I have ever found. How many companies do you know that when you are a employee, will pay their families for 5 generations!???? This company has an infinity bonus, can you believe that?? If anyone has any questions, you call their number and they WILL help you . I guess that I just want as many people to be reached as possible. Ordering is just a click away, this could change your life. It has already changed ours...

1 comment:

Life on the Edge said...

So glad that the both of you figured out how to post your introduction! You look great.

Kay