Norrine, Louella and Kay welcome you to our new blog. Please be sure to read our first post.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Introducing Norrine; Her Testimony


Welcome to the site everyone...Thrilled to be apart of this TNI NONI blog. I have been an IPC member for 10 years now. I have not missed one day of drinking the juice. It has helped me through many spinal surgeries(6 major) by keeping my auto immune system up so I have had no complications. I have seen these products work miracles for cancer patients, Diabetics fibromyolgia, heart disease and on and on. The products are backed by many clinical studies as you can find in our research area also in the PDR for natural and alternative medicines.
I will be 70 years old in June and work daily as an in home health nurse. Noni gives me energy and I am rarely sick. Nature Born combines with noni juice is ultimate health, as nature born supplies all the vitamins and minerals the body needs on a daily basis. No need to buy OTC (over the counter) supplements, Nature born and Noni are 100% organic and natural.. Nothing any better on the market....Anywhere!! Look at the TNI site that we have provided. Tons of information and testimonials at your finger tips. I highly suggest you do yourself a favor and try a bottle of Nature Born and Noni Juice...and see how wonderful you feel!!!